Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tired...and a little lazy, too!

Hello everyone!  Sorry it has been so long since I posted last!  All I have to say is I'm tired....well, that and I feel a little on the lazy side--when it comes to blogging, that is.  I did laundry for 4 straight days, from the moment I woke up till bedtime and finally got caught up--YIKES!  So now that my house is in order, I feel like I can get caught up on other aspects too, such as blogging.  As a quick recap, we had a great b-day for Conner, an awesome family vacation to Southern California, and even funner (is that a word?) birthday celebration for Dylan's 4th birthday at Disneyland!  I have a ton of awesome pics and some funny stories to share.  So once I can get my act together and get the pics downloaded, you will have some good laughs coming!  Thanks for the patience and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment