Monday, April 18, 2011

Laundry

Does anyone despise laundry like I do?  Man, it's my nemesis!  I know I already talked about it on Facebook, but it's creating this dark, gloomy cloud over my day today and I just wanna crawl under a rock and ignore it!  Wait, that's what I've been doing for the last week and why it's rediculously out of control!  If you know me, you know I don't do stinky. I really try to stay on top of cleaning and keeping my house smelling nice, even if it is with a wall flower from Bath and Body Works.  One way I console myself of having 4 boys is by saying, I may have 4 boys, but I do NOT wanna live in a house that smells like 4 boys.

You think people would mind if I sent my boys to school in dirty, stinky clothes?  It may just happen....one day :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I sooo agree with you. What is it about laundry that hovers over me constantly? I think that's what's so bothersome about it for me, is the fact that you never rest from it, because if you do, you will pay a huge price for it. Good luck! I'm trying to get myself caught up over here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundry hovers me and I only have two boys. It will be the death of me. My mom told me one time she was so tired of doing laundry that she sorted through the dirty clothes and only washed what really needed to be done and put the rest away!!!

    Oh and HOP- I'm glad you survived that movie I thought it was the stupidest thing I had ever seen!!! You are an awesome mom for doing so many fun things with them!

    ReplyDelete