Thursday, February 24, 2011

Funny Conversation of the Day

Me: Dylan, get your shoes on, we need to go pick up Oliver from school.
Dylan:  Ok, you want me text him to tell him we're coming?  --Then he opens up his toy cell phone and presses buttons like he's texting.
Dylan:  Mom, I told him we're coming and that Buzz is downstairs fighting Zurg in your bedroom
I begin to laugh: hee-hee-hee
Dylan:  Why you laughing, Mom?
Me: Cause you're cute...
Dylan: No I not, mom. Stop laughing.

This is funny for many reasons....  1) Since when does my 3 year old carry around his toy cell phone and 2) pretend he's texting?  3) Where did  Buzz Lightyear and Zurg come into the picture?  4) Why can't I laugh at my kid when it's totally entertaining!?!

(a pic of his massive bruise after running into the corner of the door, featuring his new weird lip-curl smile)

Thanks for putting a smile on my face today, Dylan, ya cute kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment