Thursday, February 3, 2011

Quick tidbits....

Hi everyone, sorry it's been so long since I posted!  We all got super sick last week and I was a single mom, since Jared was out of town for 6 days--yes, six very looooong days when I had mastitis, Dylan is coughing like crazy, Aiden got a cold, and Conner threw up in his bed in the middle of the night!  I was reminded by a wise woman to just take it one day at a time!  I survived though and so grateful he got home safe and sound and to a relatively sane family :)  When he's gone, I realize just how much he does for us on a daily basis and I'm so grateful for him, his love, and all his hard work!

We had Aiden's 2 month checkup a couple of weeks ago, and even though I've said this before, I can't believe how fast he's growing and the time is flying!  He weighs close to 12 pounds and is in the 53rd percentile and is 22.5 inches long and the 32nd percentile for height.  I absolutely love his smiles, he is a super happy baby and as you can tell from the pictures, he's getting so chubby!






And in other random tidbits, this is what the boys do when they are supposed to be getting on their jammies......




Yes, that is my life.....and it's a great one at that!  

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby! What a relief that Jared is back. You are super mom! Love the jammie pics!

    ReplyDelete